Stellenbezeichnung: Junior Partner Manager (f/m/d)
Firma: Aleph Alpha GmbH
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin-Gesundbrunnen
Job Beschreibung: Overview
At Aleph Alpha, we are shaping Europe’s AI landscape – and we do so with strong partners on our side. Our partner types encompass leading consultancies for integration and implementation services to customers, technology and platform providers, startups, and research institutions working jointly on research topics. We are now seeking a Junior Partner Manager to help us enable our partners: Enablement is the initial step in every successful collaboration with our partners and contributes directly to our mission. On the other side, adoption speed and quick ROI from enablement are key to our partner’s success.
- Drive, develop, and maintain content creation with our AI experts to support the creation of Europeans‘ leading AI knowledge and education base
- Plan and coordinate dedicated training (non-standardized) for our strategic partner
- Coordinate training delivery on our own or a third-party learning platform
- Support and monitor the partner’s success management through qualitative metrics
- Develop and implement ideas for the continuous improvement of the partner’s learning journey
- Support the implementation of a partner portal
- You have up to 3 years of experience working (in a permanent role or as working student / intern) with a commercial/business development area, ideally with experience in the software industry about AI and SaaS
- You’re curious and customer-centric. You enjoy learning about our partners‘ businesses and helping them solve challenges
- You bring first experience in using digital tools or systems such as content management systems and experiences in online content production (i.e., video/tutorials)
- You have a solution-oriented mindset that helps you to solve problems creatively
- You take the initiative and embrace change
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German
What you can expect from us
- Make an impact and shape an early-stage company
- 30 days paid holiday per year
- Flexible working hours and competitive compensation
- Regular team events
Aleph Alpha was founded in 2019 with the mission to research and build the foundational technology for an era of strong AI. The team of international scientists, engineers, and innovators researches, develops, and deploys transformative AI like large language and multimodal models and runs the fastest European commercial AI cluster. Its generative AI solutions are the only choice for enterprises and governmental institutions seeking to retain independence, secure their data, and build trustworthy solutions.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!