Stellenbezeichnung: Legal Counsel
Firma: MAM Gruppe
Arbeitsort / Location: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: Are you interested in becoming part of a skilled, proactive, and business-minded team of lawyers who enjoy providing innovative and rapidly-paced advisory services? What sets us apart is our dedication to challenging and varied practical legal consultation, working alongside major law firms in an international and exciting environment, serving renowned clients in interdisciplinary teams.
- Legal consultation with an eye for essentials in an international setting, covering significant IT project contracts and transactions in both „classical IT law“ and projects related to areas such as the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, or blockchain.
- You will provide legal support for bids, negotiations of project and framework agreements, procurement agreements, and agreements for the supply of hardware, software, and XaaS solutions.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute your expertise or build upon it in areas such as data protection, intellectual property, public procurement law, and cybersecurity.
- From the outset, your work will be characterized by a high degree of individual responsibility. Whether assessing legal issues, daily communication with business units, or negotiating with clients, you will be empowered to take the lead.
- A candidate who is interested in IT law and economic contexts, possesses sound knowledge of civil law, and is open to new challenges, with a willingness to delve into unfamiliar legal fields.
- A decision-maker, not just an administrator who hides behind others.
- You should strive for independent work while also taking advantage of open-door policies to engage with experienced colleagues at any time. This embodies the distinctive work culture here.
- A fully qualified lawyer with exceptional state exams, ideally with several years of experience (not necessarily in IT law) gained in a commercially-oriented law firm or company.
- A candidate with excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English (ideally with foreign language proficiency tested through practical experience abroad), a confident demeanor, assertiveness, and a positive attitude.