Stellenbezeichnung: Machine Learning Engineer | Full-time, open-ended (all genders), as soon as possible
Firma: acto GmbH
Arbeitsort / Location: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: We are on a mission to empower sales teams by turning data into actionable insights that enable sales teams to do the right things right → more revenue, same headcount.
acto syncs all your sales data in one place and delivers customized, data-driven sales signals straight to your CRM – no new tool for your sales team, but finally a dedicated place for sales leaders.
We are looking for a dedicated and skilled Machine Learning Engineer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in both software development and machine learning as a product. You will work on a variety of exciting projects, from implementing ML/DL models on structured data to developing applications using large language models for virtual assistants and recommendations.
- Design, develop, and deploy ML models tailored to our product requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure models are implemented effectively and deliver the desired results.
- Optimize and update models as necessary, ensuring they remain effective and aligned with the latest research and technologies.
- Work closely with the infrastructure team to ensure seamless deployment and scalability of ML solutions.
- Provide insights, recommendations, and innovative solutions to complex problems using data analytics.
- Minimum 2-3 years of academic STEM degree (undergrad/grad) in a relevant field or equivalent project work
- Previous work experience in software development or ML as a product is a must.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, SQL, and others relevant to the field.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ML frameworks and libraries encompassing all stages (development, testing, deployment, monitoring). This includes, but isn’t limited to: Sklearn, Keras, Torch, TensorFlow, MLflow, AWS SageMaker, HuggingFace.
- Solid experience with AWS.
- Nice to have: Familiarity with Vector and Graph Databases.
Area of Expertise/Interest:
- ML/DL models applied to structured data, both static and time-dependent.
- Expertise in Generative AI, especially prompt-to-text applications.
- Experience or keen interest in applications of large-language models, including virtual assistants, text summarization, and recommendation systems.
- Agent-based-systems with a preference for those who have worked with language chain frameworks or equivalents.
- Fun and dynamic work environment with flexible work times and 100% remote work
- Part of the starting crew on our journey to the top in the fast-growing sales tech market
- Personalized work scope with individual training and direct impact on company development
- Hardworking, fun-loving team of diverse minds, with a passion for tech and most importantly, solving problems
- Choose your preferred laptop to get the job done
Wanna join our growing team? Let us know!
On a mission to empower sales teams by turning data into actionable insights that enable sales teams to do the right things right → more revenue, same headcount.
Sales teams are the engine for business success. The ever-increasing complexity of sales data, opportunities, and customer touch-points makes it more and more impossible to focus on the right things – too little time, too many opportunities.
The AI-based software enables sales teams to make data-driven decisions and focus on what truly matters – driving revenue and achieving success. acto syncs all your sales data in one place and delivers customized, data-driven sales signals straight to your CRM – no new tool for your sales team, but finally a dedicated place for sales leaders.
Our team is a hardworking, fun-loving group of diverse minds, with a passion for design and most importantly, solving problems.