Stellenbezeichnung: Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern – Unterföhring, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Introduction Sentence
We at „AI Products“ are an interdisciplinary and international team. Together we develop and operate IT applications for the entire ProSiebenSat.1 Group using artificial intelligence within a state-of-the-art technology stack. Our mission is to be a driving force within P7S1 by championing the adoption of AI/Machine Learning initiatives and data-driven thinking. We build innovative products that create value, unlock business opportunities, and empower our colleagues.
In this position, you work within our hybrid model “Flexible”. You will be one or two fixed or flexible days on site, the other days remotely. Get all information .
What you can expect in this role
- As a ML Engineer you will develop new Machine Learning applications that have a significant impact on ProSiebenSat.1`s business
- You will work on our state-of-the-art AI / ML cloud platform with over 300GB of data processed daily and features such as infrastructure as code, CI / CD pipelines, event-driven / serverless architecture and separate processing pipelines for ETL, model training and inference
- You will apply your knowledge and experience in data analytics, software development, as well as model selection and training to successfully turn project plans into AI-solutions
- Teamwork and personal development are our top priorities, therefore you will be an integral part of one of our experienced development teams and benefit from personalized support to foster your personal growth
Your essential experience and education
- You have a university degree in computer science, engineering, or a comparable field with (very) good grades
- You have several years of experience in software development with agile methods, machine learning and Big Data, combined with very good Python skills and experience in using tools like scikit-learn, pandas or numpy
- You have in-depth knowledge of machine learning algorithms and statistical methods, and you are familiar with ML-Ops tools such as Metaflow or MLflow
- In addition, you are familiar with one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- You have excellent English skills, knowledge of German is considered a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a great flexibility and the possibility of mobile working thanks to our hybrid working model „
“ (New Ways of Working) as well as 30 days of vacation per year * Make use of our international mobile working agreement from 25 EU countries and Switzerland – for up to 30 days within twelve months
- Benefit from a highly discounted, Germany-wide membership at Urban Sports Club as well as numerous other special discounts of our partners
- Receive support in all situations of life, e.g. with our campus-owned daycare center, a childcare allowance or the BUK Family Service with free advice, for example on the topic of care. With our regular „Mental Health Days“, we also send a clear signal for more awareness on the topic of mental health in everyday work life
- Use our wide range of campus services at our headquarter including a canteen with fair prices, different coffee bars or our massage service
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without a dress code
- Join our P7S1 employee networks and get engaged in a topic you are passionate about, e.g. PROUD, Greenteam, fempowerment, language buddies
We are looking forward to your application!
Apply within 5 minutes via our job portal or use the video application option.
Your profile doesn’t fit 100%? No worries, apply anyway! We support your professional & personal development on the job.
You can find out more about our application process .
Please note that we can not accept applications by mail due to data protection reasons.
This Position is available at ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions GmbH.
ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions GmbH is a fully owned subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE. It incorporates all subjects regarding Enterprise IT and is responsible for operations and continued development of P7S1-internal applications as well as of IT infrastructure. ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions optimizes the technical processes throughout the group, permanently refines the system architecture and thus provides the P7S1-employees a technologically state-of-the-art working environment.
Click to learn more about the ProSiebenSat.1 Group located in Unterföhring near Munich and our diverse portfolio.
As a signatory of the Diversity Charter, ProSiebenSat.1 is committed to a working environment free of prejudice and actively promotes diversity and equal opportunities among employees.
You have a disability and would like to apply? Then you are very welcome.
We know that we are not entirely accessible yet, but we are working on it. Let’s talk about how we can eliminate any barrier together and find an individual solution if needed.
Although we refer to one gender in the text, all genders may be implied.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!