Stellenbezeichnung: Manager Architecture and Concepts COM IPs (f/m/div)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Location: Munich
Job ID: HRC0377136
Start date: 01.10.2023
Type of employment: Full time
Length of contract: Permanent
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for the Product Definition Team for Automotive Microcontroller Communication IPs as legal and functional manager, including resource planning, definition of responsibilities, coaching, training and development of your team as well as integration of external consultants
- Guide your team by deploying strategy and making timely and transparent decisions which you communicate clearly in order to get the required work products produced in time, budget and quality
- Collaborate within Communication Center of Competence with design, verification engineering and project management as well as cross functionally with other IP teams and central departments (e.g. Technical Marketing, Product Architecture, Design Enabling Services, Methodology, Purchasing)
- Maintain good cooperation with third party IP vendors and consulting companies and secure pipeline of qualified contractors
- Ensure creation of needed technical documentations (like user manuals or data sheets) in line with our internal document creation process. You also ensure to provide material to allow your safety architect colleagues to deliver the various work products to guarantee the ISO26262 compliance
- Contribute to the definition and deployment of efficient and effective processes and procedures, which also includes their regular review
As a Manager Architecture and Concepts COM IPs you conscientiously work on making things better, faster and more efficient while promoting an awareness for quality in your area of work. Furthermore, you recognize opportunities, have a good sense for profitable business deals and commit yourself to the results of your own team. You also clarify areas of responsibility, coordinate the work with colleagues, and regularly share your insights with them. Lastly it is important to you to identify high potentials among your team members, foster their competences for the long term, and show them development opportunities even beyond your own area of responsibility.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or a related technical field
- Proven track record of technical leadership, as well as first people and project management experience preferred
- At least 6 years of experience in the field of microcontroller preferred with automotive application knowhow
- Good knowledge in automotive communication protocols like Ethernet, PCIe, CAN, SPI, SENT
- The ability to work and/or managed a team of product definition engineers to successfully undertake larger development projects
- Fluent English language skills as you will work in multi-cultural teams, German is a plus
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe, and smart cars –
The ATV division is shaping the future of mobility by enabling clean, safe, and smart cars. Its product and solution offering is powering the decarbonization and digitalization of vehicles. By driving the transition to hybrid and purely electric vehicles, ATV is making a valuable contribution to cleaner roads. ATV is also increasingly digitalizing cockpit, infotainment, comfort, and lighting applications as it takes automated driving to the next stage with higher levels of connectivity, security, and safety.
The ATV portfolio integrates sensors, microcontrollers, high-performance memories for specific applications, power semiconductors based on silicon and silicon carbide, as well as components for human-machine interaction and vehicle connectivity. Infineon is the world leader in automotive semiconductors.
for more information about working at ATV with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #ATVDreamJobs.
Automotive Microcontroller: We make green mobility smart
As a leading automotive microcontroller vendor, the Infineon business line Automotive Microcontroller (ATV MC) offers the industry’s most comprehensive microcontroller and software portfolio. The three major product families, AURIX, TRAVEO and PSoC, provide the newest innovation in performance, connectivity, power consumption, safety and security.
We enable the latest advancements in the dynamic automotive market, such as vehicle electrification, automated driving and driver information & interaction. Being at the core of transformation, we pave the way for new technologies, such as artificial intelligence and dependable computing, as well as higher levels of connectivity, security and user experience. So, join us to create a better future together.
We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone.
This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect and tolerance and are committed to give all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant´s experience and skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume, even if you do not entirely meet all the requirements of the job posting.
Please let your recruiter know if they need to pay special attention to something in order to enable your participation in the interview process.
More about diversity & inclusion at Infineon at
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!