Stellenbezeichnung: Marketing Operations Manager
Arbeitsort / Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job Beschreibung: About Cognigy
Cognigy is revolutionizing the customer service industry by harnessing the most cutting-edge AI technology on the market. Its award-winning solution Cognigy.AI, empowers businesses to deliver exceptional customer service that is instant, personalized, in any language and on any channel. Cognigy is shaping the future of customer service, creating AI Agents by perfectly combining Generative and Conversational AI to increase customer satisfaction and actively support employees in real-time.
Our skilled #CognigyCrew are the people behind our cutting-edge technology and we are now looking for more talented people to join our global team.
Why you’ll love working at Cognigy: our promise to you
We empower our people to be successful as part of a diverse, passionate and respectful team who are proud to be enabling customer and employee service that is loved by everyone.
We do this by challenging each other to succeed and being enabled to do our best work. Encouraging and supporting growth is at the heart of our success, founded on a culture of mutual respect and trust – always! It’s no wonder that the values that inspire and drive our #CognigyCrew are our 4Ts:
Team, Trust, Transparency, Technology.
Your new role:
As a Marketing Operations Manager within our Revenue Operations team at Cognigy, you will have the exciting opportunity to lead marketing operations at the global leader in Conversational AI. You will evolve our Marketing Operations and enable the Cognigy marketing and business development teams with automation, processes, programs, data hygiene, workflow automation, email and nurturing tracks, and metric-driven reporting.
If you have a passion for converting manual processes into automated ones, experience in marketing operations in a SaaS company, exposure to various marketing automation and CRM systems, and a proactive and self-motivated style, this is the perfect challenge for you!
- Act as the primary point of contact within Marketing Operations to set up webinars, flows, and automated processes that enable the team to run campaigns.
- Evolve and maintain smart lists and segmentation to support the needs of the marketing team.
- Track and optimize campaigns to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Collaborate closely with the sales and BDR teams, along with the Sales Operations Manager, to ensure seamless coordination.
- Assist with list uploads from various sources or syndicated events.
- Contribute to database hygiene projects.
- Support various ad hoc projects and tasks as required.
- Create process documentation and maintain the knowledge base for the broader team.
- Support the marketing team with data analysis and reporting dashboards.
- Execute nurture programs in collaboration with the demand generation team.
- Teach and train the marketing team on the processes you have evolved.
- Maintain and optimize our segmentation to fuel the creation of powerful campaigns and product launches.
- Previous experience in marketing operations, revenue operations, or a related field with the SaaS or technology industry.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles, techniques, and strategies.
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms (ideally Hubspot), and other relevant marketing technologies, CRMs and other execution tools.
- Experience working closely with Business Development teams and a good understanding of the processes and systems used within a business development team (i.e. lead generation tools).
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and basic web development concepts.
- Ability to leverage data analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Tableau) to derive insights and make data-driven decisions.
- Thorough understanding of end-to-end marketing processes and definitions, including lead generation, lead nurturing, campaign management, and performance tracking.
- Knowledge of marketing metrics, KPIs, and analytics to assess marketing campaign effectiveness and optimize marketing initiatives.
- Experience with marketing attribution models and lead lifecycle management.
- Proven end-to-end project management, delivery and execution within the Revenue/Marketing Operations function.
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and provide actionable insights to drive marketing strategies and optimizations.
- Problem-solving skills to troubleshoot issues related to marketing systems, data integration, and campaign performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate marketing plans, results, and recommendations to various stakeholders.
- Collaborative mindset to work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, finance, and IT, to align strategies, streamline processes, and achieve revenue goals.
Location: UK or Germany – This is a remote role, however you need to be based in and have permission to live and work in either the UK or Germany.
Life at Cognigy: what we offer you
We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome. Our excellent benefits make us a fantastic place to work – these include:
- Attractive and performance-oriented salary
- Company pension plan
- 25 days paid leave, plus 5 days floating leave
- Discretionary virtual stock options plan, so you can benefit from the company’s success
- Unique opportunity to help build and shape the company, with little hierarchy
- Flexible and remote working options
- Colleague recognition, reward and celebration events
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- ClassPass membership, giving you access to a variety of fitness and wellness experiences
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, including LinkedIn Learning