Stellenbezeichnung: PhD position: Development of a Machine Learning Model based on Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) for Prediction of Li-ion Cell Quality (f/m/x)
Arbeitsort / Location: Ellwangen, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: In order to grow together and to take on the challenges of tomorrow, we are looking for you for our location in Ellwangen
PhD position: Development of a Machine Learning Model based on Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) for Prediction of Li-ion Cell Quality (f/m/x)
We are empowering independence.
For our customers through our battery technologies. Our employees benefit from more perspective. As a traditional company, VARTA offers you a secure job in a strong community. And as a technology-leading global brand, VARTA gives you creative freedom in exciting projects and tasks in the future market of innovative energy solutions.
- Evaluation of different machine learning models and their applicability for EIS-based Li-ion cell quality prediction to find a best fit as a compromise between different technological and economical aspects
- Independent planning, execution, and evaluation of comprehensive empirical long-term cell performance studies for different Li-ion chemistries
- Define by the machine learning model to be predicted Li-ion cell performance parameters
- Training and validation of your elaborated machine learning model towards prediction accuracy
- Working out of an implementation strategy for your findings, as an ongoing quality control mechanism in Li-ion cell mass production