Stellenbezeichnung: Product Manager at BurdaForward (m/f/x)
Firma: Hubert Burda Media
Arbeitsort / Location: Deutschland
Job Beschreibung: Through reliable and solution-oriented content, we at BurdaForward help people in Germany to live a better life. With our leading publishing brands Focus Online, Chip, TV Spielfilm, Bunte.de, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFahrer.com, Fit for fun, Cinema and Cardscout and the latest technology, we inspire almost 70 percent of all Internet users in Germany (AGOF digital facts) and are a driving force in public debate – also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of the family-owned company Hubert Burda Media.
Munich, Offenburg, Berlin, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg or Bari
What you can expect from us…
Join an exciting team to unlock the potential of AI in the future video content production for all BurdaForward brands. Our mission is to build upon our already existing AI tools to make BurdaForward one of the key players in the field of AI video production and content automation. We are seeking a skilled and user-centered product manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing our existing AI-Video-Tool, for developing the product roadmaps, conducting user research and collaborating with the team to ensure the overall success of the product.
- You join the cross-functional team organized called Video Automation
- You get exciting insights in machine learning, visual AI tools and the opportunity to shape the development in the field of generative AI
- You collaborate with product managers, sales, and engineers to conceptualize new features and to define requirements
What we would expect from you…
- Conduct market research and analyze customer needs to identify new product opportunities
- Define product vision, roadmaps, and prioritization based on customer feedback and market trends
- Manage the product lifecycle including ongoing maintenance and further development
- Define and track key performance metrics to measure the success of the product and make data-driven decisions
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, design and sales to drive product development
What we can offer you…
- You create the BurdaForward brand world with content, services and products that make our more than 40 million users happy
- We love entrepreneurship! That’s why we support new business ideas financially and make it possible for you to build your own start-up
- You can expect an open, dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and cooperative team colleagues with lots of good ideas
- Every life is different! We offer you flexible working hours and a flexible work location and as well a subsidy for daycare or kindergarten
- At BurdaForward you can get involved: in cooperation with our parent company, we have launched the PlanetForward sustainability initiative, with which we invite every business unit, every function – from HR to our start-up system – and every employee regardless of job title to make our internal and external activities more sustainable and regenerative.
Want to gain an impression of BurdaForward before applying? Check out our channel.
Burda is colourful…
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications – independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Burda is digital…
Please use our online application form to apply!
Did we arouse your interest? We are looking forward to your compelling application, designating your earliest possible date of entry and your expected salary. Please apply via
Custom Field 3: BurdaForward