Stellenbezeichnung: Program Manager (f/m/d) „Data Analytics & AI“ and „Software Systems & Processes“
Arbeitsort / Location: Erlangen, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Job Description:
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your role as Program Manager Company Core Technologies (CCT) “Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (DAI)” as well as “Software Systems and Processes (SSP)”, you are one of the primary representatives of a multi-divisional setup that enables multiple Siemens units to interoperate on joint and aligned R&D roadmaps and activities.
- As CCT Program Manager, you are shaping the CCTs’ strategy together with the respective CCT Manager and the Head of the Technology Field (TF) and you support the TF Head with the definition of the TF’s strategy.
- Your area of responsibilities also contains coordination, structuring and development of R&D roadmaps and the preparation of the management reviews to ensure a successful transfer into Siemens businesses.
- You identify cross-technology and cross-CCT initiatives to further drive collaboration and technology exchange.
- You drive the Outside-In-View to constantly evaluate and learn about new developments in the market.
- You act as Brand Ambassador and position the CCTs inside and outside of Siemens.
- You develop expertise, methods, tools and trainings to facilitate knowledge building in our global network.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or comparable, ideally accompanied with Economics / Business Administration.
- You have long term experience in data analytics and processing, machine learning, LLMs or Generative AI.
- You have successfully developed, maintained or operated SaaS solutions and familiar with SaaS evolution
- You are familiar with common software engineering processes, technologies and tools (e.g. agile, git, testing, etc.).
- You are able to transform business requirements into technical solutions.
- You have a track record in Program or Project Management and successfully managed cross-functional multi-national projects.
- You have strong analytical as well as excellent presentation skills.
- You think strategically and solution-oriented and have a strong problem-solving mindset.
- You build trust, communicate and collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all organizational levels.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of German and/or another language is a plus.
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Broad range of wellbeing offerings
- Location-dependent childcare services to combine family and career
- Barrier-free locations
- Find more benefits
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider .
– if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.