Stellenbezeichnung: Project Quality Manager (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: Bietigheim-Bissingen, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: Valeo is a tech global company, designing breakthrough solutions to reinvent the mobility. We are an automotive supplier partner to automakers and new mobility actors worldwide. Our vision? Invent a greener and more secured mobility, thanks to solutions focusing on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. We are leader on our businesses, and recognized as one of the largest global innovative companies.
Would you like to shape the future of intelligent mobility together with us? Join our VALEO team now and revolutionize the experience of autonomous and connected driving with us.
As global market leader for parking and driver assistance based in Bietigheim-Bissingen, our innovative mindset coupled with expertise in sensor fusion, environmental perception and artificial intelligence, enables to offer a unique technological portfolio for ranging, viewing and computer vision as well as of scalable architectures for functions such as driver assistance, active safety and automated driving.
In order to drive our growth and further development, we are looking for YOU to join our team.
These challenges await you as
- Set targets for project quality in line with Company Strategy
- Deploy Quality Culture, Improvement Plan and Tools to achieve the quality KPI`s
- Develop and manage the Project Quality network for development and serial projects as well as changes
- Ensure the right level of competences of Project Quality Team
- Represent the Customer mindset within Valeo on Project Quality matters
- Validate the conformity of products and processes
- Accountability for Project Quality deliverables according to the Quality Roadmap, on-time and with the right level of maturity
- Accountability for Initial Sample validation before Customer submission
- Responsibility for internal escalation process and management of project issues
- Coach Project Team Members in Customer and Valeo Quality standards
- Drive and monitor the deployment and improvement of project quality standards and processes
- Check and reinforce the efficient and effective implementation of Lessons Learned in Development Centers, Technical Centers and plants
- Contribute to the evolution of the Group projects quality and engineering quality methodology and processes.
You inspire us with that:
- Degree in engineering or equivalent education
- Extensive professional experience preferably in the automotive sector
- 10 years in Automotive industry, 3 years in a Quality or Project function Experience in Operations
- Ability to collaborate effectively in international and divided development teams
- Flexibility, assertiveness, target-oriented,
- fluent English and German
- Monetary. Performance-related salary package and company pension scheme (allowance).
- Career development. Scope to develop your own ideas as well as professional and personal development opportunities worldwide.
- Benefits. Allowances for sports, health, pension scheme, canteen, JobRad, regular employee events and much more.
- Flexibility. Working models that harmonize your professional and private life.
- Setting. Flat hierarchies and modern working methods provide you with an innovative working environment.
- Future. Together we work on the trend topics of tomorrow’s mobility.
Great technologies are born from passion!
Thanks to our innovation-focused strategy, at Valeo we are at the heart of the three revolutions that are transforming the automotive sector for good: Electrification, autonomous and connected vehicles, and digital mobility. We offer you excellent career opportunities and the chance to play an active role in shaping these revolutionary developments, including internationally.
Would you like to find out more? Steven BICKMANN: +49 (0) 176 3000 3013
For data protection reasons, please submit your application documents exclusively online via the job portal on our website .
Follow us on and Germany!
Job: Quality Director
Organization: PL/RO Quality CDA
Schedule: Full time
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Permanent contract
Job Posting Date: 2023-08-08
Join Us !
Being part of our team, you will join:
– one of the largest global innovative companies, with more than 20,000 engineers working in Research & Development
– a multi-cultural environment that values diversity and international collaboration
– more than 100,000 colleagues in 31 countries… which make a lot of opportunity for career growth
– a business highly committed to limiting the environmental impact if its activities and ranked by Corporate Knights as the number one company in the automotive sector in terms of sustainable development