Stellenbezeichnung: Research Engineer Power Electronics – Inverter Concepts (f/m/div.)
Arbeitsort / Location: Renningen, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: Company Description
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: We grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- In our team, you will actively shape the research activities for the development of new concepts in an interdisciplinary team. Here, you will support the existing team of experts with your knowledge and ideas.
- Furthermore, you will develop innovative approaches for future traction inverters with a strong focus on function, design and integration. You evolve the research activities from the first sketch to the final application. Your analytical and structured approach enables you to identify and evaluate innovative concepts.
- Thanks to your know-how, you drive your tasks forward in a targeted manner from the first idea to the first tests in the laboratory.
- The possible range of tasks comprises the control and measurement of the power semiconductors as well as the design of the commutation cell, but also fundamental topology analyses and the investigation of new power semiconductor generations.
- Last but not least, you contribute to a distributed network of researchers and developers from various disciplines.
- Education: PhD in the field of Electrical Engineering with focus on power-electronics design or equivalent working experience in science or a research environment
- Personality: a flexible and goal-oriented team player with a high level of comprehension of complex issues
- Working Practice: systematic, self-organized, excellent communication and presentation skills as well as analytical thinking
- Experience and Knowledge:
- broad knowledge base in power electronics with focus on HV traction inverters for E-Mobility (Battery Electric Vehicles)
- experience in holistic design and sizing of commutation cell elements such as chip, DC link capacitor, cooler and low inductive busbar integration
- fundamental knowledge of SiC chip design, module design, semiconductor switching behavior as well as general understanding of EMC design aspects
- good overview of peripherals such as gate drivers and auxiliary power supply modules
- preferably first insights into the industrialization of power electronic systems
- experience in at least one of the following areas is an advantage: circuit simulation, PCB design or CAD
- Languages: good in German and English (written and spoken)
Help us Boosting Bosch with AI.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence in just 3 minutes!
Please submit all relevant documents (CV, letter of motivation and certificates).
You want to work remotely or part-time – we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Christine Weber (Human Resources)
+49 711 811-6367
Need further information about the job?
Dr. Julian Veitengruber (Functional Department)
+49 711 811-48241
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!