Stellenbezeichnung: Research Scientist (f/m/d) Natural Language Processing and Multimodal Generative AI
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Job Description:
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
We are looking for an experienced NLP expert to help us build next generation knowledge-based systems at Siemens. The key tasks are:
- Design and implement NLP pipelines using state-of-the art tools and algorithms along the system lifecycle from proof-of-concept till productization
- Drive implementation of research and development projects in the field of Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Identification, adoption and advancement of cutting-edge trends, architectures, technologies for natural language processing or machine learning solutions, e.g., through proof-of-concept projects.
- Provide Siemens NLP, knowledge graph and multimodal projects with technology consulting and guidance
- Ideation of inventions and publication of research results at international conferences
- Communication of scientific content to both technical and non-technical audiences
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have completed your university degree in computer science or equivalent. PhD is a plus
- You have long-term experience as a successful NLP expert and data engineer
- You are interested in designing responsible and trustworthy AI models, considering ethical aspects and sustainability in addition to technical excellence
- You know about the newest trends in NLP and Artificial Intelligence, especially in the area of Generative AI and Large Language Models
- Experience with information retrieval, in particular the newest neural approaches is a plus
- You are an experienced Python programmer and have relevant experience with libraries like Tensorflow, Pytorch, Huggingface, and Haystack
- You are able to apply complex research results to concrete projects, and design and implement NLP systems for demos and products
- Experience in coordinating and coaching international project teams with a strong customer orientation and stakeholder management skills is a plus
- You are able to explain complex project setups and research results to non-expert colleagues and customers
- Your profile is rounded off with excellent English and German language communication skills
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Broad range of wellbeing offerings
- Location-dependent childcare services to combine family and career
- Barrier-free locations
- Find more benefits
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider .
– if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.