Stellenbezeichnung: Sales Lead (f/d/m)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Let’s win together
Ready to rock as our Sales Lead (f/d/m)? Join our Commercial Department, working shoulder-to-shoulder with our B2B marketing team to drive robust sales growth. Under the guidance of the Head of Sales, you’ll not only lead but dive into the action—empowering sales teams, aligning with peers, and optimizing processes for peak efficiency. Your track record of surpassing targets, nurturing customer relationships, and adapting strategies to market shifts will be front and center. At Temedica, the role of Sales Lead (f/d/m) is your tech-powered ticket to make a tangible difference, shaping our growth journey and pioneering healthcare solutions.
Your Role with us
- You lead and motivate your sales team to achieve sales targets and objectives, including recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, and evaluating sales team members.
- You monitor and manage your sales team’s performance against sales targets, KPIs, and other performance metrics, and take corrective actions as needed to optimize their sales performance.
- You supervise and nurture customer relationships to drive customer retention, satisfaction, and loyalty. This involves developing robust customer connections and recognizing opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- You continuously evaluate and optimize the sales process to guarantee its efficiency, effectiveness, and alignment with sales strategies and objectives, including identifying and addressing bottlenecks, streamlining sales operations, and leveraging sales tools and technologies for improved productivity.
What you bring to the table
- You possess sales expertise and a proven track record in selling complex enterprise B2B solutions, specifically in the healthcare sector, with comprehensive knowledge of sales techniques (e.g. SUGAARR, MEDDICC) and negotiation skills, as well as familiarity with selling SaaS solutions and experience in selling complex technology products.
- Your leadership and team management skills are exemplary, as you are able to cultivate a work environment that promotes collaboration, teamwork, and personal growth, while your proficiency in talent management enables you to identify, nurture, and promote top performers, resulting in the development of high-performing sales teams under your guidance.
- Your data-driven proficiency enables you to analyze sales data, derive insights, optimize strategies, and identify revenue opportunities using CRM tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, or Microsoft Dynamics, while your analytical thinking and problem-solving skills aid in informed decisions based on complex sales data.
- You excel in communication (fluent German and English), with persuasive abilities in articulating complex information, experience communicating with VP/Founder level executives, and an effective presentation and negotiation style that helps achieve sales goals.
What we bring to the table
We use data for the better. We create technology that really helps. At Temedica, we break new ground in digital health and challenge the traditional healthcare model. We believe that individualized treatment is a fundamental right of every patient – so we make it happen! We build medical applications and use artificial intelligence to translate patient behavior into sensible interventions. We also combine our application’s data with data sources from research, social listening and key market providers. Based on a B2B SaaS business model, we so offer novel data monitors that secure previously unknown insights for Pharma and Life-sciences to make personalized medicine reality. Finally!
You want more? There are a bunch of things that Temedica offers its employees – and we’re talking real benefits, not equipment, fruits and drinks. Of course we take care of your daily caffeine and vitamin supply while you perform your work on state-of-the-art devices, but there’s much more that we do to support our Temedicans, for example:
150€ monthly subsidiary: For whatever makes most sense for you. Starting after the probationary period, you have the freedom to select where to direct your subsidiary from a wide range of options. Whether it’s internet at home, a BahnCard or public transport, Kindergarden subsidy, paid time-off, or even your dream workation, the choice is yours to make. And yes, we’ve also got your back for the long run. Our company pension scheme offers a 50% subsidy, capped at a maximum of 90€ per month, to proactively support your future financial security and help you save for retirement while maximizing your benefits. Mix and match these benefits to create a personalized package that suits your preferences and enhances your work-life balance!
Hybrid-work policy: Our hybrid-work policy allows you to work from anywhere within Germany. In your team, you are free to decide when to come to the office and enjoy working and celebrating your wins together. We’re talking 4 days per month here – cool?
Company off-sites and kick-offs: These events allow you to knowledge-share and gather a better understanding of how to successfully reach our goals. Let us tell you, the food during these events is also worth a shot!
We are happy to tell you more about our benefits and way of working at Temedica in a first call!
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!