Stellenbezeichnung: Sales Operations Specialist, Sr Staff
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern – Großbritannien
Job Beschreibung: Job Description and Requirements
You will manage key sales programs and successfully execute these against established commitments and targets. You will also act as the focal point of contact and coordinate all external and internal communications to cross-functional teams spanning geographical and organizational boundaries.
- Plan and direct schedules; identify and escalate issues; drive problems to resolution; and identify and manage risk.
- Programs include pre-sales and post-sales activities, workshops, promotional events, etc..
- Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/program on schedule and with high quality.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time, recognize and mitigate risks, and work proactively on contingency plans.
- Process-oriented focus with emphasis on clear and documented communication, including data analysis and reporting.
Key Qualifications & Experience
- Typically requires a BS with 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Relevant background and proven track record in program management.
- Results and priority oriented, with good business sense.
- Experience in dealing with and communicating at different levels of an organization.
- Exceptional verbal/written communication, leadership, and teamwork skills are a must.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to create and meet deadlines.
- Technical understanding of IC development flows, methodologies and industries would be a plus.
- Experience of ecosystem collaboration or managing channel partners/suppliers would be a plus
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.