Stellenbezeichnung: (Senior) AI Transformation Strategist (m/f/x)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: About us
The appliedAI Initiative is Germany’s largest initiative for fostering the application of AI technology in the European industrial landscape. We shape Europe’s innovative power in AI together with leading companies and tech players. We do this through close sparring and interaction with our partners on neutral ground based on delivering a unique set of assets and individual services. We build on deep technical expertise while focusing on applicability of the solutions. We create visions in the age of AI for Germany as a society, for us in a world of climate change as well as in our economy. We guide our partners to achieve their ambition in a world we want to live in.
We are looking for a driven (Senior) AI Transformation Strategist who is committed to guiding our industry partners through their AI transformation, possesses a solid track record in ensuring customer success with enterprise organizations, and shines in maintaining long-term customer relationships. As an excellent communicator and customer-obsessed analytical expert, you will be an essential point of contact for our industry partners. You will support companies to succeed in advancing their AI journey by unlocking the best value out of their collaboration with appliedAI. You will help our existing industry partners to advance their AI maturity and create sustainable value for their organization by using appliedAI’s expertise, tools and services. This includes establishing close relationships with industry partners from different industries. You will work closely together with AI experts from a variety of backgrounds and act as an advocate for appliedAI to shape Europe’s innovative power in AI. Successful candidates will:
Manage and nurture a portfolio of appliedAI industry partners to ensure their success and satisfaction by maximizing the value from the appliedAI partnership for their organization.
Serve as a trusted advisor for our industry partners, who understands their AI challenges, desired business outcomes and future vision.
Act as an advocate for our industry partners within appliedAI, collaborate with asset, sales and product teams to share customer feedback and insights to help shape future products and services.
Help our industry partners achieve their strategic goals by providing timely, proactive and relevant recommendations that will benefit their application of AI. This includes establishing close relationships with executives to ensure maximum impact throughout the broader organization as well as engaging with appliedAI asset teams to gain a deep understanding of our offering.
Act as the key networking point of contact, enabling relevant and value driven cross-industry collaboration and interaction between our partners.
Maximize synergies within the partner network by actively cultivating connections among partners.
Conduct regular check-ins and reviews with executives and AI leaders to track performance metrics, understand their needs and gather feedback.
Ensure operational process excellence in managing your industry partner portfolio and further develop our internal processes and assets.
You have an advanced degree and outstanding academic record in artificial intelligence, computer science, engineering, technology management, business administration or mathematics with a focus on IT or a similar course of study or equivalent qualification.
Previous work experience in the AI sector, software & technology
You have a passion to stay on-top of the latest research and development in the field of AI
Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills combined with strong presence and communication skills
A deep understanding of AI and a good understanding of the technical ecosystem
A plus: previous experience in applying AI in companies
Outstanding relationship building skills with the ability to interact and influence C-level executives and decision makers.
Results-driven and tenacious character, aim to make an impact in a fast-paced environment
Team player with a willingness to learn new things
Fluent English and German
What we offer
A highly qualified and motivated team of ~ 120 people is on a journey to change the rapidly evolving European AI Landscape.
– Flexibility to choose / switch between our amazing office space in the Innovation Park AI in Heilbronn, House of Communication in Munich or/and work from home
– Opportunity to shape a variety of projects and the development of new, original content based on the latest developments in AI and its adoption in businesses
– Want to learn about robotics, autonomous drones or smart factories? All of this is happening at appliedAI
– You will have access to the newest technologies in the AI domain, budget to drive the education program and peers to develop with
– An atmosphere that encourages to think and experiment in new ways with software, hardware, and processes
– Hottest topics of the next decade and freedom and trust to initiate own activities
– A highly visible initiative that helps you build a large and high-level network of start-ups, partners, and tech companies
– Budget to visit important conferences, read up on papers and develop your skills with the team – potentially showcasing results at e.g. GTC
– Internal seminar in machine learning and computer science
– Free membership at the UnternehmerTUM MakerSpace to realize your personal projects using any machine from 3D printers and embroidery machines to a wood and metal workshop, powder coating and water cutting.
– Sports membership with Wellpass to access thousands of sports facilities all over Germany (and beyond), ****as well as online courses.
– JobRad leasing option.
– You can take a sabbatical of up to 3 months after min. 3 years of employment – because sometimes 30 vacation days are not enough to explore the beauty of this world.
Hicham Samma (People and Culture Specialist)
appliedAI Initiative GmbH, Freddie-Mercury-Str. 5, 80797 Munich