Stellenbezeichnung: Senior Engineer Digital Design and Concept (f/m/div)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Location: Munich
Job ID: HRC0463314
Start date: 01.12.2023
Type of employment: Full time
Length of contract: Permanent
Workplace type: Hybrid
In your new role you will:
- Create the specification and definition of the microarchitecture of the digital part of non-volatile memories which include a microcontroller and complex data paths and interfaces
- Ensure that the digital part of the NVM is meeting the requirements regarding functional safety and security
- Drive technical decisions for your functional area and execute the implementation
- Implement and/or review subblocks of the NVM
- Collaborate closely with hard macro designers, verification, digital design and firmware engineers to produce thoroughly verified, robust IPs
- Create innovative architectures by using the latest techniques
- Provide technical guidance and support other team members
We are looking for someone with a passion for the future of mobility and the ambition to work in an international team. Your relationship building skills enable you to establish successful cooperation very quickly. You inspire others for your ideas and even complex issues you can explain in a clear and convincing manner. You listen actively to the customer, consider his point of view and learn from successes and mistakes.
You are best equipped for those tasks if you have:
- A degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or a related field of study
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in defining and implementing complex digital circuits and functionalities
- Experience in using the digital design flow including RTL/gate-level simulation, logic synthesis, STA, linting and DfT
- Proficiency in HDLs like VHDL or System Verilog
- Strong know-how in scripting languages like Perl or Python
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English (written and verbal), knowledge of German is a plus
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe, and smart cars –
The ATV division is shaping the future of mobility by enabling clean, safe, and smart cars. Its product and solution offering is powering the decarbonization and digitalization of vehicles. By driving the transition to hybrid and purely electric vehicles, ATV is making a valuable contribution to cleaner roads. ATV is also increasingly digitalizing cockpit, infotainment, comfort, and lighting applications as it takes automated driving to the next stage with higher levels of connectivity, security, and safety.
The ATV portfolio integrates sensors, microcontrollers, high-performance memories for specific applications, power semiconductors based on silicon and silicon carbide, as well as components for human-machine interaction and vehicle connectivity. Infineon is the world leader in automotive semiconductors.
for more information about working at ATV with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #ATVDreamJobs.
Automotive Microcontroller: We make green mobility smart
As a leading automotive microcontroller vendor, the Infineon business line Automotive Microcontroller (ATV MC) offers the industry’s most comprehensive microcontroller and software portfolio. The three major product families, AURIX, TRAVEO and PSoC, provide the newest innovation in performance, connectivity, power consumption, safety and security.
We enable the latest advancements in the dynamic automotive market, such as vehicle electrification, automated driving and driver information & interaction. Being at the core of transformation, we pave the way for new technologies, such as artificial intelligence and dependable computing, as well as higher levels of connectivity, security and user experience. So, join us to create a better future together.
We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone.
This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect and tolerance and are committed to give all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant´s experience and skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume, even if you do not entirely meet all the requirements of the job posting.
Please let your recruiter know if they need to pay special attention to something in order to enable your participation in the interview process.
for more information about Diversity & Inclusion at Infineon.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!