Stellenbezeichnung: Senior Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Job Beschreibung: Getsafe is a digital insurance company that creates a better insurance experience for everyone. Powered by its unique technological platform, Getsafe makes insurance simple, fair and accessible. As Getsafe replaces complexity and manual paperwork with smart bots and automation, customers can file claims or change their coverage in real time with just a few clicks.
Since launching in Germany in 2018, Getsafe has become one of the best-rated insurtechs in Europe, serving over 500,000 customers. After having started its UK operations in 2020, expanding to Austria in 2022, and entering the French market this year, Getsafe is looking to expand further in order to serve even more European markets. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, with offices in London and Berlin, the company employs more than 250 people. In 2021, Getsafe received its insurance license from Germany’s financial regulator, BaFin. With €120 million raised to date, it is one of Europe’s top 10 funded insurtechs.
At Getsafe we believe in agile working methods: You can work remotely within Germany or the UK.
Data is the core of every insurance’s business model and thus one of the most critical ingredients for the future success of Getsafe. The Data Science team is responsible for researching opportunities and developing data products to give any customer in any market exactly the insurance products they need that protect what they care about, cost-effectively, and with a great service.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d) you will be responsible for scaling up and maintaining the company’s data science products infrastructure. With services like dynamic pricing, lead score and customer lifetime value, we enable strategic steering and support the acquisition, sales and customer service teams. The possibilities to improve our processes based on data are countless, and we are continuously experimenting and iterating new data products. You will play a crucial role in taking our data science capabilities to the next level.
- Scale up and maintain our existing data science products and make sure they are served with high quality standards, in collaboration with data scientists and infrastructure engineers
- Design and implement the cloud architecture to serve at scale new data science products
- Challenge the status quo and shape the future MLOps landscape at Getsafe
- Design, develop and maintain tools and services to enable Data Science workflows in an efficient way using CI/CD processes
- Consume data products served by the data infrastructure team and develop pipelines in collaboration with data engineers and analytics engineers
- Evaluate existing code base and propose and coordinate the development of improvements to increase its quality and adopt best practices
- Work together with the data science team to reach the next level in regards to Software development practices
- You have 4+ years of experience in Software Engineering or Machine Learning Engineering
- You have experience in deploying Data Science solutions in production
- You have the ability to design and implement high quality code
- You have experience with cloud technologies
- You are proficient in Python and you are experienced working with structured and semi-structured data on a large scale
- You are passionate about agile processes, reliability and bringing value to the business in the most efficient way
- You know that the fun part starts out of the comfort zone
- AWS and Heroku
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Remote, hybrid or office? The decision is yours! Work where and how you want in Germany or UK. Our modern offices are centrally located in Berlin, Heidelberg and London
- Workation? Enjoy the possibility to work up to 90 days abroad in the EU
- Participate in our employee stock ownership program and secure your company shares (VSOPs)
- Grow with us and use your personal Getsafe budget for personal and professional development
- Use the Getsafe insurance voucher for the product of your choice
- Apple or Microsoft? Choose your individual hardware
- Celebrate with us! Regular team events (summer party, Christmas party, hackathon, etc.)
MEET YOUR TEAM:
#teamspirit #foodlover #pancakesonweekend
#barefoot #sportsaddict #outdoorenthusiast
#dataautomation #dancer #glassesgang