Stellenbezeichnung: (Senior) MLOps / DevOps Engineer for Machine Learning (m/f/d)
Firma: CAMELOT Management Consultants
Arbeitsort / Location: Deutschland
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Search by Keyword
Search by Keyword
From Innovations to Solutions.
CAMELOT Management Consultants is the multiple award-winning European market leader in Data Management Consulting and Analytics pioneer. As Trusted Advisor to our clients and Tier One boutique consultancy for Data & Analytics, we stand for leading-edge expertise, innovative concepts and solutions as well as for superior project quality and results.
(Senior) MLOps / DevOps Engineer for Machine Learning (m/f/d)
What´s your impact?
- Building a solid engineering foundation within the Data Science team
- Creating and maintaining highly performant and scalable services to be used by many of our customers every day
- Developing tools to enable Data Science teams and enhance their productivity throughout the organization
- Grow and expand your expertise and CAMELOT’s Cloud ML stack
- Location: Mannheim, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich or remote
How do you stand out?
- Several years of overall engineering experience in distributed systems and data infrastructure
- Passion for secure, clean and beautiful code, with an eye for simplicity and pragmatism
- Deep understanding of Python and its ecosystem, especially oriented to Data Science and Machine Learning
- Experience delivering production grade ML models in real-time (REST API’s, microservices) and in batch
- Experience with CI/CD and Infrastructure as code (terraform)
- Good knowledge of cloud infrastructure (certificates valued, among others in the roles DevOps Engineer, Machine Learning Developer, Cloud Architect Professional, Cloud Architect Associate)
- Experience working with ML engineers to build tooling and automation to support the entire ML engineering lifecycle, from experimentation to production operations
- Ability to think outside the box, being pragmatic and not limiting yourself to your environment
- You love working in an environment where you constantly experiment and iterate quickly
Ready to join? is your Camelot contact:
What do we believe in?
Triggering innovation by collaboration – this is our mission. Consultancy is people business and knowledge is key. That is why we value our employees as much as our clients. Together, we develop skills mutually matching our visions and ideas by constantly learning, growing and innovating. CAMELOT colleagues take responsibility from the moment they join us. Entrepreneurial attitude is as important to us as strong teamwork, knowledge sharing and corporate social responsibility.
Your CAMELOT benefits include our company-wide flex office concept (you work flexibly from home, at customer’s site or use the infrastructure of one of our CAMELOT offices), active career and development, mentoring programs, support for sabbaticals and annual social sabbaticals, active shaping of and participation in our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives, company pension scheme and asset-building scheme, company events, various changing corporate benefits, company car and/or company bicycle, and much more.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!