Stellenbezeichnung: (Senior/Principal) Research Engineer – AI Generated Content and Deep Lea
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei’s Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products. The size of our cloud platform is gaining momentum and it is already planet scale. Huawei Cloud is one of the largest and fastest-growing platforms in the world. It has strong presence with over 40 availability zones located across 4 continents and 23 geographical regions, covering locations such as Germany, Hong Kong, South Africa, or Brazil, among others.
Now we are looking for a (Senior/Principal) research engineer: AI Generated Content and Deep Learning for Empowering Simulations (m/f/d)
- Work on the next generation of AI-based tools to create 3D virtual worlds for use in high-fidelity rendering engines.
- Develop AI modules that will integrate with complex robotics simulation environments built for robot navigation, SLAM, and autonomous driving or other related applications
- Implementation of the latest scientific trends of AI-generated content (AIGC) within 3D world simulation. Hands-on experience on NeRF is a plus.
- Identify technical challenges and propose innovative solutions for generative AI, and deliver disruptive products that will close the gap between simulation and real-world deployment.
- Guide students and produce research papers at leading conferences such as ICCV/ECCV/CVPR/ICLR/NeurIPS.
- Ph.D. in Computer vision, robotics, simulation, computer science, computer graphics, information technologies, or other related disciplines.
- Experience with Real-Time 3D Rendering Engines, like Unreal Engine, Unity, or O3DE.
- In-depth experience with Deep Learning for the generation of digital content such as 3D Computer Vision, GANs, NERFs, or Diffusion Models.
- Excellent programming skills in modern C++, Python (Deep Learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Keras, or Tensorflow).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of NLP and text-driven data generation is a plus.
- Publications on top conferences or journals in the field in related areas are a plus.
By applying to this position, you agree with our RECRUITMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT. You can read in full our recruitment privacy statement via the link below.
What you can expect
Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
If you are enthusiastic in shaping Huawei’s Munich Research Center together with a multicultural team of highly skilled Engineers and Researchers, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies focused on the customer experience is our main mission. Apply now!
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.
Department Locations Munich
About Huawei Research Center Germany & Austria
Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. We are a fast growing and leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services.
Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 197,000 employees of which more than 80,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D). With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide.