Stellenbezeichnung: Senior Software Developer (m/f/x) AI / ML
Arbeitsort / Location: Bremen
Job Beschreibung: in Bremen vom 08.08.2023 (Kennziffer #201922)
Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)
Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Perm Placement at: 60.000- 80.000 € p.A.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning? Then you’ve come to the right place at our client! As part of the team, you will explore the latest AI and ML techniques from scientific literature, integrate them into innovative software products, and implement technological advancements in projects. Your expertise in this field will be crucial in shaping innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security!
- You research and analyze current methods of artificial intelligence and machine learning in science
- Integrating and implementing the latest technological developments from the literature into our software products is also part of your tasks
- You provide expert advice on AI and ML, support in creating project proposals, and prepare result reports and technical documentation
- Programming, testing, and documenting software components according to design specifications are within your scope of work
- You integrate software subsystems from different components into target systems
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Solid expertise in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Experience in working with current machine learning frameworks such as JupyterLab, Visual Studio Code, PyCharm or others
- Good programming skills in C++ and familiarity with tools such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit and others
- Teamwork, solution-oriented approach, and independent work characterize you
- Sufficient German Language Skill to be able to interact internally and externally (B2 or above)
- You work in a creative and dynamic environment on innovative solutions for the future
- Flexible working hours (flextime and trust-based working hours) allow for a good work-life balance
- Attractive compensation and generous vacation entitlement (30 days per year)
- You become part of exciting interdisciplinary and international projects in a matrix organization.
- Our corporate culture promotes your professional and personal development
- Employee benefits of a large corporation, such as company pension scheme and employee stock purchase program, await you
- Take advantage of our corporate benefits platform as well as fitness and health offers
- Subsidized company restaurant and free drinks and fruits ensure your well-being
At our client, your strengths and experiences matter. Together we value diversity and equal opportunities. Your application is warmly welcome with us!
Gehalts Budget: €80000 per year
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!