Stellenbezeichnung: Senior Staff Engineer SoC Architecture (f/m/div)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Location: Munich
Job ID: HRC0450362
Start date: 01.11.2023
Type of employment: Full time
Length of contract: Permanent
In your new role you will:
- Drive concept development and innovation in the area of central microcontroller infrastructure based on a profound understanding of microcontroller architectures and applications
- Consider functional safety (ISO 26262), cyber security (ISO 21434) as well as production related aspects
- Break down stakeholder and product requirements to hardware and software requirements and define implementable solutions fulfilling those requirements
- Own and create the needed technical documentations (like user manuals or data sheets) in line with our internal document creation process
- Network cross-functionally with cluster architects, system engineers, application engineers, functional safety and cyber security experts, design, verification and validation teams within and beyond your business unit to promote your state-of-the-art development strategy
- Perform technical risk management for microcontroller architecture and design across IP, subsystem and SoC hierarchies based on key knowledge of technical challenges and development constraints
- Contribute to the IP strategy for upcoming microcontroller families
- Drive technical decisions for microcontroller architecture and IP design
- Share best practice across organizational boundaries
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related technical field
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in concept definition of chip architecture, hardware design or related fields
- Microcontroller knowledge and automotive application knowhow
- Very good knowledge about functional safety and cyber security standards and application
- Deep knowledge in design and implementation of central microcontroller infrastructure IPs like clock and reset generation and distribution or system control
- Working experience in international and cross-functional technical teams within a multi-cultural environment
- The ability to solve problems involving expert networks
- Fluent English communication skills
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe, and smart cars –
The ATV division is shaping the future of mobility by enabling clean, safe, and smart cars. Its product and solution offering is powering the decarbonization and digitalization of vehicles. By driving the transition to hybrid and purely electric vehicles, ATV is making a valuable contribution to cleaner roads. ATV is also increasingly digitalizing cockpit, infotainment, comfort, and lighting applications as it takes automated driving to the next stage with higher levels of connectivity, security, and safety.
The ATV portfolio integrates sensors, microcontrollers, high-performance memories for specific applications, power semiconductors based on silicon and silicon carbide, as well as components for human-machine interaction and vehicle connectivity. Infineon is the world leader in automotive semiconductors.
for more information about working at ATV with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #ATVDreamJobs.
Automotive Microcontroller: We make green mobility smart
As a leading automotive microcontroller vendor, the Infineon business line Automotive Microcontroller (ATV MC) offers the industry’s most comprehensive microcontroller and software portfolio. The three major product families, AURIX, TRAVEO and PSoC, provide the newest innovation in performance, connectivity, power consumption, safety and security.
We enable the latest advancements in the dynamic automotive market, such as vehicle electrification, automated driving and driver information & interaction. Being at the core of transformation, we pave the way for new technologies, such as artificial intelligence and dependable computing, as well as higher levels of connectivity, security and user experience. So, join us to create a better future together.
We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone.
This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect and tolerance and are committed to give all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant´s experience and skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume, even if you do not entirely meet all the requirements of the job posting.
Please let your recruiter know if they need to pay special attention to something in order to enable your participation in the interview process.
for more information about Diversity & Inclusion at Infineon.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!