Stellenbezeichnung: Senior Staff Engineer System Application Artificial Intelligence (f/m/div)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern – Dresden, Sachsen
Job Beschreibung: Location: Munich, Dresden
Job ID: HRC0395236
Start date: 01.10.2023
Type of employment: Full time
Length of contract: Permanent
Workplace type: Hybrid
In your new role you will:
- Select and/or define compute
algorithms that fulfil automotive application use cases, real-time needs, safety constraints &calculation constraints of Infineon next generation microcontrollers * Develop algorithm prototypes including new artificial intelligence methods based on new hardware accelerators to enhance applications in the area of vehicle dynamics, eMobility, ADAS, autonomous driving or similar areas
- Drive application focused performance studies with regards to execution time, power consumption, real-time behavior and other relevant aspects for the hardware accelerators and SIMD operators
- Partition application needs into hardware & software
- Support project documentation & reporting from technical side, consolidate the technical work products & technical steer the project content/contributors
- Collaborate closely in your field with different departments & sites around the globe & universities
This position is suitable for full- and part-time
You like to collaborate with multiple stakeholders. Your specialty is the combination of working hands on and constantly bringing in new ideas. With this unique mix you produce results with real added value. You take on new challenges without knowing the right path to an eventual solution in advance.
You are best equipped for those tasks if you have:
- A degree in Computer Sciences, Embedded SW Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar field of studies
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or a PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Information Technology or Electrical Engineering
- Outstanding knowledge in compute algorithms, machine learning, neural networks, deep learning, embedded AI, AI on the edge or equivalent areas
- Good knowledge in tools & programming languages like Tensorflow, KERAS, Matlab/Simulink, Python, Embedded C/C++
- Knowledge of hardware architectures like ARM, RISC V and/or TriCore incl. HW accelerators
- Knowledge in heterogeneous computing, digital signal processor ¶llel computing will be an advantage
- Fluent German and English skills
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
Automotive Microcontroller: We make green mobility smart
As a leading automotive microcontroller vendor, the Infineon business line Automotive Microcontroller (ATV MC) offers the industry’s most comprehensive microcontroller and software portfolio. The three major product families, AURIX, TRAVEO and PSoC, provide the newest innovation in performance, connectivity, power consumption, safety and security.
We enable the latest advancements in the dynamic automotive market, such as vehicle electrification, automated driving and driver information & interaction. Being at the core of transformation, we pave the way for new technologies, such as artificial intelligence and dependable computing, as well as higher levels of connectivity, security and user experience. So, join us to create a better future together.
We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone.
This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect and tolerance and are committed to give all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant´s experience and skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume, even if you do not entirely meet all the requirements of the job posting.
Please let your recruiter know if they need to pay special attention to something in order to enable your participation in the interview process.
for more information about Diversity & Inclusion at Infineon.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!