Stellenbezeichnung: (Senior) UI/UX Designer for Mobile Apps (all genders) – Berlin
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Job Beschreibung: About us
At MBition, we are bringing digital luxury to mobility users around the world. To accomplish this, we are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz Group AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). In addition, we are responsible for the Mercedes me companion app, we provide seamless & connected mobility experiences and we contribute to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) platform development. With offices in Berlin and Sofia, we are aiming to bring new generation of innovative infotainment systems across the globe.
- Become a key team member of our Mercedes me product team with direct daily collaboration with PO, Agile Coach, Developers, UI/UX Designers, Testers and other supporting functions
- Creation and validation of rough and fine usability concepts and UI designs for mobile applications for iOS and Android paired with in-car user interfaces (headunit, instrument cluster, HUD, SDS)
- Define and establish mobile information architectures and UI widget elements through design systems
- Planning and execution of user customer studies for concept validation
- Prototype implementation of interaction concepts
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with Mercedes Benz AG’s development locations
- Coordinate with internal and external development partners
- Degree and professional experience in UI/UX design, computer science and media or a similar field with a technical focus on the UI/UX creation process
- Experience with UX Design of architecture, interface and interaction of large scope and complex products
- Ability to understand customers‘ needs, planning and analyzing insights from different research methods
- Experience in creation of scribbles, wireframes, flow charts, screen mockups and interactive prototypes
- Sense for UI design and intuitive mobile user interfaces and excellent knowledge about specific UI guidelines for iOS and Android
- Experience in agile project management (Scrum)
- Excellent knowledge of creative tools, such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and of tools for interactive prototypes, such as Protopie
- Experience with tools that support agile development processes (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with modern generative AI tools like GPT-4, Midjourney, Stable Diffusion, Adobe Firefly is a plus
- High level of motivation and ability to adapt to change
- Ability to compromise and perseverance
- Proactive mindset and take ownership of the end-to-end design process through implementation to testing and iteration
- Creativity, highly developed conceptual skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Awareness of trends and new technologies and the opportunities they present for the mobility of the future
- Intercultural skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation hub, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz Group AG
- Be part of a new generation Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MB.OS) and work in with internal colleagues to deliver the best software
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- Flexible working hours
- Mobility, Healthcare budget & Personal development budget
- Berlin transportation ticket (BVG)
- Relocation support
- Company pension after the probation period
- In our close collaboration with “inklupreneur.de” we support people with disabilities and welcome everyone
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
You don’t bring everything with you? Don’t worry, MBition is proud of our diverse workforce and passionate about having MBitioneers from all backgrounds and perspectives. MBition is and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are looking for employees who convince us above all with their personality and passionately motivated to join the team!
You are welcome to contact our representative for severely disabled employees, Anna Schade (email@example.com), who will support you in the further application process.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!