Stellenbezeichnung: Senior UX Designer (f/d/m) (Data Insights Platform)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Let’s win together
Join us as a Senior UX Designer (f/d/m) at Temedica to shape the future of healthcare with real insights. You will be at the forefront of UX efforts for Permea Monitor, our B2B platform, collaborating closely with Product Management, Data, and Development teams. This is your unique chance to blend your UX expertise with our transformative mission and make a profound difference in the healthcare industry. Become a vital part of shaping the future of health with your valuable expertise!
Your Role with us
- You foster the collaboration between cross-functional teams (Data, Engineering, Product Management) with a user-centric approach, taking ownership, and embracing a proactive mindset.
- You dive into user research to unearth pain points on our monitor, revealing hidden opportunities that cater to our users‘ needs effectively.
- You seamlessly align UX solutions with the visions of stakeholders and domain experts, ensuring the delivery of top-notch designs that put user experience at the forefront of our monitor’s development.
What you bring to the table
- You demonstrate the ability to drive a UX-driven B2B product from its initial concept all the way to the market.
- You have a proven track record of autonomously leading, strategising, and executing user interviews.
- Ideally you have experience in designing data-heavy products, which is a valuable plus for this role.
- You are fluent in English and have proficiency in conducting and analysing user interviews in German.
What we bring to the table
We use data for the better. We create technology that really helps. At Temedica, we break new ground in digital health and challenge the traditional healthcare model. We believe that individualized treatment is a fundamental right of every patient – so we make it happen! We build medical applications and use artificial intelligence to translate patient behavior into sensible interventions. We also combine our application’s data with data sources from research, social listening and key market providers. Based on a B2B SaaS business model, we so offer novel data monitors that secure previously unknown insights for Pharma and Life-sciences to make personalized medicine reality. Finally!
You want more? There are a bunch of things that Temedica offers its employees – and we’re talking real benefits, not equipment, fruits and drinks. Of course we take care of your daily caffeine and vitamin supply while you perform your work on state-of-the-art devices, but there’s much more that we do to support our Temedicans, for example:
- 150€ monthly subsidiary: For whatever makes most sense for you. Starting after the probationary period, you have the freedom to select where to direct your subsidiary from a wide range of options. Whether it’s internet at home, a BahnCard or public transport, Kindergarden subsidy, paid time-off, or even your dream workation, the choice is yours to make. And yes, we’ve also got your back for the long run. Our company pension scheme offers a 50% subsidy, capped at a maximum of 90€ per month, to proactively support your future financial security and help you save for retirement while maximizing your benefits. Mix and match these benefits to create a personalized package that suits your preferences and enhances your work-life balance!
- Hybrid-work policy: Our hybrid-work policy allows you to work from anywhere within Germany. In your team, you are free to decide when to come to the office and enjoy working and celebrating your wins together. We’re talking 4 days per month here – cool?
- Company off-sites and kick-offs: These events allow you to knowledge-share and gather a better understanding of how to successfully reach our goals. Let us tell you, the food during these events is also worth a shot!
We are happy to tell you more about our benefits and way of working at Temedica in a first call!
You are looking for an exciting challenge within digital health? We are looking forward to your application!
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!