Stellenbezeichnung: Soccer Scout – Hamburg, Germany
Firma: Stats Perform
Arbeitsort / Location: Hamburg
Job Beschreibung: Soccer Scout – Hamburg, Germany
Do you like soccer? Would you like to work in the sports industry?
You’ve come to the right place!
We are looking for a soccer fan to join our team of freelance Data Collectors
Experience the thrill of working directly at the venue and join us in shaping the future of sports!
Become a Soccer Data Collector!
Your key responsibilities are:
- going to the venue on the day of the match, at least one hour before the match starts
- sending events using our custom-built application in real time
- making sure the delivered statistics of the match are correct
- reporting any issues that might occur during the match
- the perfect freelance opportunity
- full training and an Android smartphone
- payment per game
- increasing payment depending on your performance
- compensation of ticket/travel costs where appropriate
- good English skills
- place of residence in or near the city you are applying for
- thorough understanding of the game and rules
- affinity for technology
- regular availability online and via phone
- willingness to work on weekends and evenings
- reliability, honesty and commitment
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Stats Perform collects the richest sports data in the world and transforms it through revolutionary artificial intelligence (AI) to unlock the most in-depth insights for media and technology, betting, and team performance. With company roots dating back almost 40 years, Stats Perform embraces and solves the dynamic nature of sport – be that for digital and broadcast media with differentiated storytelling, tech companies with reliable and fast data to power their own innovations, sportsbooks with in-play betting and integrity services, or teams with first-of-its-kind AI analysis software. As the leading sports data and AI company, Stats Perform works with most of the top global sports broadcast companies, tech companies, sportsbooks, teams, and leagues.