Stellenbezeichnung: Solutions Architect – EMEA
Arbeitsort / Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job Beschreibung: Job Description:
Cognigy is revolutionizing the customer service industry by harnessing the most cutting-edge AI technology on the market. Its award-winning solution Cognigy.AI, empowers businesses to deliver exceptional service that is instant, personalized, in any language and on any channel. Cognigy is shaping the future of customer service, creating AI Agents by perfectly combining Generative and Conversational AI to increase customer satisfaction and actively support employees in real-time. Our skilled #CognigyCrew are the people behind our cutting-edge technology and we are now looking for more talented people to join our global team.
Why you’ll love working at Cognigy: our promise to you
We empower our people to be successful as part of a diverse, passionate and respectful team who are proud to be leading the automation of conversations to make life easier for everyone.
We do this by challenging each other to succeed and being enabled to do our best work. Encouraging and supporting growth is at the heart of our success, founded on a culture of mutual respect and trust – always! It’s no wonder that the values that inspire and drive our #CognigyCrew are our 4Ts:
Team, Trust, Transparency, Technology.
Your new role: Solutions Architect
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany (or remote in Germany)
Looking for a new challenge on the cutting-edge of technology? Interested in chatbots, voice devices and automation? Come join us!
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our Consulting team of solution experts who work with our clients and partners to build innovative Conversational AI implementations.
You will be the go-to person for deep technical questions about our conversational AI platform and will be involved with the project from start to finish. This means that you are involved with the requirements gathering as well as actual development and you have a talent for translating customer demands to concrete technical solutions.
You will be working with Cognigy.AI integration partners like Deloitte, Accenture or Codecentric in larger implementation projects.
Ideally, you have had some years of experience in enterprise software with systems like SAP, Oracle, Salesforce and ServiceNow or Contact Center applications like Genesys, Avaya or NICE inContact.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Post-sales consulting and implementation.
- Help customers build a center of excellence by providing technical consulting (design, code review), providing best practices/art of the possible.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ensure customers‘ solutions are scalable and meet the requirements for further expansion.
- Focus on delivering high-quality service engagements tailored to provide the best ROI in terms of time and value.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Sales, CSM, PM and Partner Management teams to assess new business opportunities and support with deep technical expertise.
- Provide Technical documentation and Solution support
- Develop use cases for product demonstrations for prospects and present those.
- Ability to deliver partner enablement activities, including training, workshops, product demonstrations, and on-site visits.
- Attend Marketing and Partner events to answer technical questions, present use case demonstrations and demonstrate the capabilities of Cognigy’s software offerings
- You have strong experience in a Solutions Engineer/Architect, or similar role within the conversational AI or software delivery (SaaS) industries
- Extensive experience within professional services/project delivery
- Strong programming skills (Python, Java, Node.js), APIs and SDKs, web services/cloud-based platforms, Cognigy or any other CAI platforms
- You are able to find solutions to the most complex technical requirements and love implementing them
- You are self-motivated, pro-active and capable of structuring your work in order to deliver
- You are customer-centric, solution-oriented, and value-driven
- Amazing interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy working with customers and partners and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- You enjoy staying up-to-date with the latest technology trends and innovations within the conversational AI space, and are continuously learning and adapting to new technologies and trends.
Life at Cognigy: what we offer you
We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome. Our excellent benefits make us a fantastic place to work – these include:
- Attractive and performance-oriented salary
- Company pension plan
- 25 days paid leave, plus 5 days floating leave
- Discretionary virtual stock options plan, so you can benefit from the company’s success
- Unique opportunity to help build and shape the company, with little hierarchy
- Flexible and remote working options
- Colleague recognition, reward and celebration events
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- ClassPass membership, giving you access to a variety of fitness and wellness experiences
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, including LinkedIn Learning