Stellenbezeichnung: Sr. UX Manager, Design Content – Germany, Czech Republic, Cyprus Remote
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Job Beschreibung: Our Team:
Vista has always been an important partner to small businesses around the world by providing high quality print services, and now we’re taking that partnership to the next level. We’re transforming our company to become the go-to partner that helps small businesses design and market their services at every point along their journey. By providing a spectrum of design and marketing help — from the tools to create designs from scratch to the resources they need to get the right designs created for them — we’re becoming the expert design and marketing partner for small business. This transformation requires a global team of UX designers adept at crafting the right tools, content, and experiences to help our customers bring their visions to life. This is where you come in.
Where we’re headed:
For our transformation to be successful, design thinking and user-centered design principles have to be central to everything we do. Since embarking on our transformation strategy, we’ve expanded the size of our global UX design team significantly, attracting some of the most talented and driven designers in the business. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs, the global creative platform that makes it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love, which also added even more talent and perspective to an already rapidly growing international team of UX designers.
What we value:
- Collaborating cross-functionally
- Delivering unparalleled value and benefit to our customers while delivering on business goals
- Thinking about the entire customer journey – across every touch point
- Being curious and thinking broadly about the possibilities before narrowing on a solution
- Being data-inspired and running smart experiments
- Being creatively bold
What you’ll do:
Vista is looking for a Senior Design Manager to join, what we call, our „DIY” product experience category. Teams in this area cover a range of customer-facing solutions from algorithmic design builders, to quick upload and edit flows, and feature-rich design tools. More specifically, this design leader will go deep into our design content—the full range of assets, graphics, and templates that we provide to our customers so they can bring their vision to life across hundreds of print and digital products. This includes how content gets created and composed, when and where it shows up in the experience, and how content can best meet the needs of our customers. The Senior Design Manager will develop, maintain and inspire the DIY content area of Vista with their team and create a best-in-class UX practice.
- Hire, mentor, and lead a talented, diverse, inclusive team of designers that consistently delivers the highest design quality.
- Lead and supervise the user experience of DIY products and services — both customer-facing and internal — from research to strategy development, concepting, product definition, and design.
- Prioritize and execute content merchandising strategies catering to customers and internal teams, ensuring a seamless and engaging experience.
- Take ownership of leading and overseeing AI-generated materials, ensuring they meet the highest quality standards and contribute to an exceptional customer experience at Vista.
- Challenge the team to think beyond the expected, breaking away from existing design solutions and creating unique, innovative experiences that solve problems.
- Partner with product managers, engineers, content designers, user experience researchers, data scientists, and product growth analysts to deliver successful design solutions across markets, platforms, and product surfaces.
- Partner with data, consumer insights, and UX research partners for foundational guidance on product direction and new concept validation.
- Evolve foundational frameworks and design patterns to ensure cohesion and standards across the Vista ecosystem.
- Foster a strong, user-centered design practice with the mission of evangelizing UX + design, building a thriving design culture, and sharing your design expertise.
At Vista, we are striving to hire individuals that add new ideas and perspectives to our teams and enhance our culture. No matter your background or work experience, we strongly encourage you to apply—even if you feel that you don’t meet the exact requirements or have the same qualifications. You might be a great candidate for this or other opportunities.
- 10+ years working within a digital, design environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/retail/consumer brand
- 5+ years of experience working collaboratively with product, engineering, design, content and user research teams
- 3+ years managing teams and/or growing talent
- Experience building customer facing experiences that leverage AI and/or generative AI applications such as DALL-E, Midjourney, or ChatGPT, to provide new solutions to customer problems.
- Demonstrated expertise in user-centered design, research, product and experience strategy, including leadership over the entire design process, as demonstrated by a portfolio of case studies.
- Experience making product and design decisions informed by data and analytics, market insights, and UX research findings.
- Track record of producing design solutions that delivers measurable outcomes for the customer and the business.
- Ability to lead product direction and strategic thinking, from north star design concepts and visions, to net new product invention, to day to day design iteration and product improvements.
- Ability to build strong cross functional relationships with design, creative, technical and business partners; experience managing executive stakeholders
- Presentation skills and the ability to articulate sophisticated concepts to cross functional audiences in person, remotely, real time, and/or asynchronously.
- Passionate about design trends, tools, processes, and methodologies, and driven to build Vista’s design culture even further
Nice to have:
- Relevant degree in field of Design or HCI
- Ability to plan, moderate, and execute a variety of goal-oriented workshops across stakeholders, leading to exciting new ideas, new-found consensus, and critical alignment.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams, and/or in highly matrixed organizations
- Experience with service design, or designing, aligning, and optimizing an organization’s operations to better support the experiences of both the user and internal employees.
- Experience identifying and prioritizing features, as well as participating in complex roadmap planning.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
There is a lot to love about working at Vista. We are an award winning Remote-First company. We’re an inclusive community. We’re growing (which means you can too). And to help orient us all in the same direction, we have our Vista Behaviors which exemplify the behavioral attributes that make us a culturally strong and high-performing team.
Vista is the design and marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For over 20 years we’ve been inspired by small businesses, and we work incessantly to deliver solutions to their evolving needs. VistaCreate, 99designs by Vista and VistaPrint, all under the parent brand Vista, represent a full-service design, digital and print solution, elevating small businesses’ presence in physical and digital spaces and powering them to achieve success. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
Vista exists to help our customers live their dreams. Each dream is unique – and the Vista team needs to be as well. We believe in the unique contributions of everyone within a diverse global organization. We are collaborative, inclusive, and innovative. We strive to role model and live an inclusive culture of fairness, respect and belonging for all. And we work together to empower each other, creating a space in which each of us can spark our next great idea.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!