Stellenbezeichnung: Talent Acquisition Lead (f/d/m)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Let’s win together
Ready to take the next step in your career? As the Talent Acquisition Lead (f/d/m) at Temedica, you will be the gate-keeper for our recruitment strategy, empowering our Talent Acquisition team to soar to new heights. Learn from seasoned leaders and a knowledgeable team and scale the Talent Acquisition function in a company that revolutionises the future of healthcare. Your mission? To establish a bullet-proof recruitment strategy, learning from and coaching the team, optimising processes and crafting a top-notch organisation. As a health insights company, we have data as our best friend, guiding our evidence-based recruitment decisions. If you are looking for your first leadership role, this is your golden ticket to leverage your passion for people and for recruitment, your desire to experiment with modern tools and your analytical mindset. What are you waiting for?
Your Role with us
- You lead the Talent Acquisition team by setting operational and development goals and coach your team to get there while fostering a culture of learning and operational excellence.
- You take on responsibility for the whole recruiting process for high-level and complex positions yourself, managing stakeholders up to C-level.
- You are responsible for the expansion and continuous development of the recruiting area, including the development of talent strategies and the identification of new recruiting and employer branding channels.
- You base your decisions on relevant data points and KPIs (e.g. TTH, TTF, Candidate Satisfaction etc) as well as evaluate and introduce state of the art tools to continually improve our recruiting.
What you bring to the table
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, psychology, social sciences or a comparable field of study.
- You have 5+ years of experience in the Tech and SaaS scene, ideally in a venture-backed startup, and are well versed with the latest know-how to approach promising talents strategically and quickly, and you get excited when learning about the latest recruiting trends, tools, and channels.
- You have made your first experiences in leading and educating other team members and are ready for the next step to lead your own team.
- You have full professional fluency in English, German is a plus.
What we bring to the table
We use data for the better. We create technology that really helps. At Temedica, we break new ground in digital health and challenge the traditional healthcare model. We believe that individualized treatment is a fundamental right of every patient – so we make it happen! We build medical applications and use artificial intelligence to translate patient behavior into sensible interventions. We also combine our application’s data with data sources from research, social listening and key market providers. Based on a B2B SaaS business model, we so offer novel data monitors that secure previously unknown insights for Pharma and Life-sciences to make personalized medicine reality. Finally!
You want more? There are a bunch of things that Temedica offers its employees – and we’re talking real benefits, not equipment, fruits and drinks. Of course we take care of your daily caffeine and vitamin supply while you perform your work on state-of-the-art devices, but there’s much more that we do to support our Temedicans, for example:
- 150€ monthly subsidiary: For whatever makes most sense for you. Starting after the probationary period, you have the freedom to select where to direct your subsidiary from a wide range of options. Whether it’s internet at home, a BahnCard or public transport, Kindergarden subsidy, paid time-off, or even your dream workation, the choice is yours to make. And yes, we’ve also got your back for the long run. Our company pension scheme offers a 50% subsidy, capped at a maximum of 90€ per month, to proactively support your future financial security and help you save for retirement while maximizing your benefits. Mix and match these benefits to create a personalized package that suits your preferences and enhances your work-life balance!
- Hybrid-work policy: Our hybrid-work policy allows you to work from anywhere within Germany. In your team, you are free to decide when to come to the office and enjoy working and celebrating your wins together. We’re talking 4 days per month here – cool?
- Company off-sites and kick-offs: These events allow you to knowledge-share and gather a better understanding of how to successfully reach our goals. Let us tell you, the food during these events is also worth a shot!
We are happy to tell you more about our benefits and way of working at Temedica in a first call!
At Temedica, we break new ground in the digital health sector and challenge the traditional healthcare model. We are continually hiring talents in the field.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!