Stellenbezeichnung: Working Student in NLP for Requirements starting August 2023
Arbeitsort / Location: Böblingen, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: The Mercedes-Benz Group AG is one of the most successful automotive companies in the world. Together with Mercedes-Benz AG, the vehicle manufacturer is one of the largest providers of premium and luxury cars and vans.
are an important part of designing complex systems in industries like aviation and automotive. It is our desire to leverage advances in natural language processing (NLP) and large language models (LLM) to improve requirements creation, analysis, and verification at Mercedes-Benz. Toward that end, we are looking for someone to:
- Use current NLP, LLMs, and/or prompt engineering to automate linguistic analysis of requirements text
- Develop a method for characterizing the complexity of requirement statements
- Identify the constituent parts of the requirement: conditions, actor, “shall”, and resulting action
- Identify the constituent parts of the conditions: parameter under test, operator, value being tested against
- Catalog parameters, values, identifiers, etc. found in conditions, actors, and results
- Suggest rewrites of the requirement using a semi-formal syntax such as
- Studies in the field of Computer Science or Machine Learning
- Previous experience using NLP software, e.g. Tensor
- Proficient in English
- Experiences with MS-Office
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical way of thinking and strategic way of working
It doesn’t work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, certificate of enrollment, current performance record, relevant certificates, if applicable proof of mandatory internship and the standard period of study (max. 5 MB) and mark your application documents as „relevant for this application“ in the online form.
Please find the criteria of employment .
Citizens of countries outside the European Trade Union please send, if applicable, your residence / work permit.
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement. If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process: email@example.com
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and that there is no right to get your documents returned.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact HR Services by e-mail at or the on our career page via the speech bubble symbol at the bottom right.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!