Stellenbezeichnung: Working Student – Sales Strategy
Arbeitsort / Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job Beschreibung: Job Description:
Cognigy is revolutionizing the customer service industry by harnessing the most cutting-edge AI technology on the market. Its award-winning solution Cognigy.AI, empowers businesses to deliver exceptional customer service that is instant, personalized, in any language and on any channel. Cognigy is shaping the future of customer service, creating AI Agents by perfectly combining Generative and Conversational AI to increase customer satisfaction and actively support employees in real-time.
Our skilled #CognigyCrew are the people behind our cutting-edge technology and we are now looking for more talented people to join our global team.
Why you’ll love working at Cognigy: our promise to you
We empower our people to be successful as part of a diverse, passionate and respectful team who are proud to be leading the automation of conversations to make life easier for everyone.
We do this by challenging each other to succeed and being enabled to do our best work. Encouraging and supporting growth is at the heart of our success, founded on a culture of mutual respect and trust – always! It’s no wonder that the values that inspire and drive our #CognigyCrew are our 4Ts:
Team, Trust, Transparency, Technology.
Your new role – Working Student – Sales Strategy (m/f/d)
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
As a Working Student in Sales Strategy and Operations, you will work closely with the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Global Sales, contributing to the development and execution of strategic initiatives within the sales team. This role is designed for a student with a background in, or studying business or economics and who possesses a passion and interest in the tech industry. You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, collaborating with cross-functional teams and supporting the growth and success of the sales organization.
Your day-to-day will include tasks such as:
- Being a sparring partner to Sales Leadership to shape and execute our sales strategy
- Conducting research and analysis to identify market trends, competitive landscapes, and potential growth opportunities.
- Supporting the SVP Global Sales in ad-hoc projects and requests as needed.
- Working closely with other teams, including Marketing, Product, and Finance, to ensure alignment and collaboration on sales-related initiatives.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you come with the following skills and competencies:
- Currently enrolled in a business, economics, or related degree program at a German university.
- Demonstrated interest and passion for the technology industry (AI fascinates you!).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Fluent in both German and English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using productivity tools such as Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Life at Cognigy: what we offer you
We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome. Our excellent benefits make us a fantastic place to work – these include:
- Unique opportunity to help build and shape the company, with little hierarchy
- Flexible and remote working options
- Colleague recognition, reward and celebration events
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, including LinkedIn Learning